Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday WIP Day

Well I only have one WIP this week. But I can not show it. Why? Because its a gift for my friend and she might see it here! So I will tell you what i can about it.
It is being knit with purple yarn and she will love it! LOL Sorry that's all I can tell you about it with out telling you what it is. ;)

In other news. I have new items in my shop! YAY

There is washcloth sets and French Press Covers which are new to my shop. So stop on by and have a look around. You know Yule/Christmas is only 79 days away! So get what you like now before Yule/Christmas sneaks up on you and your caught out the day before Yule/Christmas looking for Aunt Sue something!

I have a few other items to list but I need to put finishing touches on some of them. So They will be listed next week. :)

Well that's all for today. Be sure to come back Friday and see my Fo's for the week!
Mrs.Lawrence

No comments: