Monday, April 2, 2012

Lot's of FO's!

I have been busy! I knit all of this in under 2 weeks. Ok ok...it took me a few weeks to finish the shawl...but come on! All that garter was taking its toll on me! I had to take a break from it.

I am doing a Craft Fair starting in May. I have knit 4 mug cozy's so far and plan on making more. But with all that k1,p1 I had to work on other things to save my brain! lol

This is my Wingspan. It is knit with Zauberball. It is a single ply yarn. Please do not let me buy any more single ply yarn. I dislike knitting with it. But I love the way it came out! I still need to block it.

These are Baby Legwarmers. They will be for the Craft Fair. I will knit more of these! I hope they are a big hit. I know it will be summer time when I am selling these but I hope folks will buy them for christmas gifts.

This is my newest item on the needles. A second pair of Baby Legwarmers. They are being knit with 2 scrap yarns. I know the yarn at the top is one from Joann's. (If I think of the brand I will tell ya when there done.) I have a little more done on them since taking this picture. There great tv knitting!

Well that is all I have been up to. I guess I will end this here and get back to my movie (Narnia..the 2nd one) and work more on my second pair of Baby Legwarmers.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and please leave a comment so I know someone out there is reading.

Thank you,
Nacole

4 comments:

youngncrafty said...

Craft fairs are awesome and your doing great. I would suggest doing some fingerless mitts as they would go fast for teens and young people

Monet said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA! :)

Nacole said...

Thanks for the input youngncrafty! I do have 5 pairs of them already done. But I do plan on making non matching pairs.My sis (who is 14) says if it matches teens done wear it. lol

Celia said...

I saw you on Ravelry. I am following your blog. I hope you will check out my blog, too.
http://workknitstudy.blogspot.com